Register description from 25.01.2011, in accordance with § 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/1999)
Harley-Davidson Club Finland ry. Helsinki
2. Person responsible for managing the register, or contact person
The registrar of the Association
email@example.com, ph. 040 139 7339
3. Register name
4. The purpose of processing personal data
The register includes information about the members of the Association. This information is used for forwarding relevant notifications to the members and identifying the members at events held by the Association.
5. Membership records
Membership records include the following information:
- first and last name
- e-mail address
- phone number
- member’s motorbike brand, model and licence plate number, and style
6. Information sources
Information submitted by members’ themselves.
7. Disclosure of information
No information will be disclosed to third parties.
8. Protection of membership records
Members can browse the online register after logging in.